Help finding megaprim import from SL to OS script

Help finding megaprim import from SL to OS script

missyfitz
I was reading a web page the other day on which there was discussion about an LSL script that allowed the export of megaprim-containing builds from SL to opensim..

The way it worked, from what I understood, was that the script got dropped into the linked build containing megaprims, and then the linkset was unlinked and relinked, at which point the megaprims would snap back to a default 10x10x10 size but the creator info would change in the XML file.. then when the exported build would be imported to opensim, the prims would have all the proper texturing values already and would only need to be resized back to the proper megaprim size, eliminating the need to rebuild all the megaprims from scratch.. My recollection of the specifics might be a little off, but that was the basic idea... Does anyone know what I'm talking about? For the life of me I can't find the page I was reading...

M.

Re: Help finding megaprim import from SL to OS script

missyfitz
Oops... five minutes after posting I find it.. sorry...

Here is the page for anyone interested: http://inworldz.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=2819&start=0

M.