Host world via webhost

Timeka Cobb
Hey all!!

As of now I have my world set up on my localhost but wanted to see if it
can be hosted on my webhost(1&1). I ask this because I don't keep my laptop
on all night and fear that turning off will mess up people within it
because server will be down. Is it possible to showcase on webhost..just
curious?

Thank ya💞
Timeka Cobb

Re: Host world via webhost

Timothy Rogers
Sadly you will need something at least like a VPS(Virtual Private Server)

--
  Timothy Rogers
  [hidden email]

On Mon, Dec 17, 2018, at 1:59 PM, Timeka Cobb wrote:

> Hey all!!
>
> As of now I have my world set up on my localhost but wanted to see if it
> can be hosted on my webhost(1&1). I ask this because I don't keep my laptop
> on all night and fear that turning off will mess up people within it
> because server will be down. Is it possible to showcase on webhost..just
> curious?
>
> Thank ya💞
> Timeka Cobb

Re: Host world via webhost

Luisillo Contepomi
https://www.hypergridbusiness.com/ have a section about hostings.

Kind regards,
Luisillo

El lun., 17 dic. 2018 a las 19:59, Timeka Cobb (<[hidden email]>)
escribió:

> Hey all!!
>
> As of now I have my world set up on my localhost but wanted to see if it
> can be hosted on my webhost(1&1). I ask this because I don't keep my laptop
> on all night and fear that turning off will mess up people within it
> because server will be down. Is it possible to showcase on webhost..just
> curious?
>
> Thank ya💞
> Timeka Cobb

Re: Host world via webhost

Timeka Cobb
@Sir Timothy I can do..that would be a great option..THANK YOU😊💗

On Mon, Dec 17, 2018, 2:09 PM Timothy Rogers <[hidden email]
wrote:

> Sadly you will need something at least like a VPS(Virtual Private Server)
>
> --
>   Timothy Rogers
>   [hidden email]
>
> On Mon, Dec 17, 2018, at 1:59 PM, Timeka Cobb wrote:
> > Hey all!!
> >
> > As of now I have my world set up on my localhost but wanted to see if it
> > can be hosted on my webhost(1&1). I ask this because I don't keep my
> laptop
> > on all night and fear that turning off will mess up people within it
> > because server will be down. Is it possible to showcase on webhost..just
> > curious?
> >
> > Thank ya💞
> > Timeka Cobb

Re: Host world via webhost