How to link or embed into a website

Timeka Cobb
Hello hope all is well! I wanted to see since Im running my page on
localhost how to make it where I can share my world with others primarily
by either embedding an image of it or linking an url for my world on my
website. Im using Singularity viewer.. Thank ya kindly😊

Timeka Cobb

Re: How to link or embed into a website

drwhiet@spacefriends.de
Install Apache Webserver , take screenshots of your region and add the screenshots and the link in a .html page? Or did I understand your question wrong?

Best regards

> Am 05.10.2018 um 21:42 schrieb Timeka Cobb <[hidden email]>:
>
> Hello hope all is well! I wanted to see since Im running my page on
> localhost how to make it where I can share my world with others primarily
> by either embedding an image of it or linking an url for my world on my
> website. Im using Singularity viewer.. Thank ya kindly😊
>
> Timeka Cobb

Re: How to link or embed into a website

Timeka Cobb
I get ya on the screenshot😊

If I go the screenshot route..what url do I place with it that folks can
use in their viewer? Since I'm running this on my localhost do I create a
grid  HTTP that folks can copy and paste? The name of my site is Swarzee so
will it be swarzee.com:9000?

If I go the link route do I use my IP address and connect that to say a
button on the website?

Hope I don't confuse folks..Thank ya 😊