HyperGrid Export flag

dogwomble
Hi all,

This is possibly going to be a really dumb question, so please forgive me
if it is - my Googling skills seem to have given me a few 'vague' answers
but nothing definite.

With respect to HyperGrid, I note that work began around 0.7.6 for
supporting an export flag for objects.  The release notes indicate at this
point it should be considered experimental.

I can't really find any other mention of it in release notes, and my
Googling seems to suggest that some grids (ie Kitely) may have progressed
further on this feature but nothing to say 'it is or isn't working for
everyone now'.

So my potentially dumb question is: Given no further mention in the
release notes, is it a feature that can still be considered
'experimental', or has it progressed to the point that it can be
considered a working feature?

Cheers!

Re: HyperGrid Export flag

justincc
You didn't see the recent discussion on this very list [1]?  If I remember the upshot is that it is partially settable
in recent Singularity and is not fully integrated.

[1] http://opensimulator.org/pipermail/opensim-users/2015-January/014105.html

On 05/02/15 07:09, [hidden email] wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> This is possibly going to be a really dumb question, so please forgive me
> if it is - my Googling skills seem to have given me a few 'vague' answers
> but nothing definite.
>
> With respect to HyperGrid, I note that work began around 0.7.6 for
> supporting an export flag for objects.  The release notes indicate at this
> point it should be considered experimental.
>
> I can't really find any other mention of it in release notes, and my
> Googling seems to suggest that some grids (ie Kitely) may have progressed
> further on this feature but nothing to say 'it is or isn't working for
> everyone now'.
>
> So my potentially dumb question is: Given no further mention in the
> release notes, is it a feature that can still be considered
> 'experimental', or has it progressed to the point that it can be
> considered a working feature?
>
> Cheers!

OSVW Consulting

Re: HyperGrid Export flag

dogwomble
My bad :) I forgot about that discussion. Thanks for the link anyways.