HyperGrid not using Landing Point

Michael Huntington
Is it a known issue that HyperGrid doesn't use the landing point set by a region?

I've noticed when I HyperGrid I always end up in the exact center of the map... and sometimes it's inside of a hill or under ground ... and the viewer crashes.

Re: HyperGrid not using Landing Point

Diva Canto
I don't think landing points are working in general, it's not just HG.

Crashes is a different matter.