Hypergrid - Grid / standalone - svn9700

Ralf Haifisch

Heho,

in the svn 9700, having one region in OSG and one set of 4 standalone regions.

Both hypergrid enabled.

No “safe” setting

Should it be possible to TP from OSG to a region given the command   IP:Port:Regionname as a dynamic link ?

I get a dynanim link in the map, but trying to TP I get an error box (Hippo 5.1) stating:

“Could not teleport

Destination not accepting teleports: Fail to authentic NAME , access denied”

Where NAME is the avatar name..

Cheers,

Ralf Haifisch

[hidden email]

http://www.ralf-haifisch.biz/

The ultimate 3D web magazine -     http://www.maxping.org

The best way to predict the future is to create it. (Peter Drucker)

Büro/office:  in OSGRID find us at Sharkland Tropical 1  - explore the regions !

Residenz in Second Life:   Great White Shark

Re: Hypergrid - Grid / standalone - svn9700

Diva Canto
That sounds like your origin user server is not accessible to your
destination.

Ralf Haifisch wrote:

> Heho,
>

> in the svn 9700, having one region in OSG and one set of 4 standalone
> regions.
>

> Both hypergrid enabled.
>
> No “safe” setting
>

> Should it be possible to TP from OSG to a region given the command
> IP:Port:Regionname as a dynamic link ?
>

> I get a dynanim link in the map, but trying to TP I get an error box
> (Hippo 5.1) stating:
>

> “Could not teleport
>
> Destination not accepting teleports: Fail to authentic NAME , access
> denied”
>

> Where NAME is the avatar name..
>

> Cheers,
>
> Ralf Haifisch
>

> [hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>
>
> http://www.ralf-haifisch.biz/
>

> The ultimate 3D web magazine -     _http://www.maxping.org_
>

> The best way to predict the future is to create it. (Peter Drucker)
>

> Büro/office:  in OSGRID find us at Sharkland Tropical 1  - explore the
> regions !
>
> Residenz in Second Life:   Great White Shark

Re: Hypergrid - Grid / standalone - svn9700

Ralf Haifisch
Well..

User logged in in OSGRID , trying to TP to  standalone region.

Login to both is possible.

??

Message: 2
Date: Fri, 29 May 2009 14:48:15 -0700