Hypergrid travel content feature

Rick Anderson

Would it be possible or worthwhile to have a person travel to a new simulator via Hypergrid reserve the UUID, and if they then create an account on the new simulator activate the account with that id? This would ensure the content they created would have the same options everywhere they go.

Or can they simply rez items from their inventory from the simulator they are traveling from?

-_RickĀ

--
Rick Anderson
Director of Virtual Worlds

Re: Hypergrid travel content feature

TwistedStickfigure
In my experience assigning a uuid in a local sim will cause a hypergrid traveler with the same uuid to be locked out.

Twisted Stickfigure
Twisted Labs on Osgrid

On 29/05/13 20:36, Rick Anderson wrote:

> Would it be possible or worthwhile to have a person travel to a new simulator via Hypergrid reserve the UUID, and if
> they then create an account on the new simulator activate the account with that id? This would ensure the content they
> created would have the same options everywhere they go.
>
> Or can they simply rez items from their inventory from the simulator they are traveling from?

This can be done though the items will need to be in the suitcase folder (I'm a little hazy on specifics here).

OSVW Consulting

Re: Hypergrid travel content feature

R.Gunther
Reserve what uuid, you cant have the same avatar uuid's on more grid's
thats gausing problems with HG.
Unless thats changed now. But it can be nice function. but maby also a
grieveing one ?