I could not set up opensim diva

landowner
Hello everyone

i need urgent help

Windows 7 32 bit
Mysql has been set up on my pc

When i run the opensim.exe, all the time the windows terminated and this is why i couldnt start to set up my opensim diva

Re: I could not set up opensim diva

Robert L martin
On Wed, Nov 30, 2011 at 6:24 AM, landowner <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello everyone
>
> i need urgent help
>
> Windows 7 32 bit
> Mysql has been set up on my pc
>
> When i run the opensim.exe, all the time the windows terminated and this is
> why i couldnt start to set up my opensim diva
> http://opensim-users.2152040.n2.nabble.com/file/n7046464/Ads%C4%B1z.jpg

its hard to see what your error messages are (your pick is small and
the contrast is bad) but it looks a lot like your MYSQL DB is not
setup correctly.
try this as a test download Sim-On-A-Stick unpack that and then try to
get that working (it should work first time) HAVE YOUR MYSQL COPY
SHUTDOWN.

--
Robert L Martin

Re: I could not set up opensim diva

landowner
thank you for your answer

when i try to run the mysql, i get this error

i thought that it was related to the norton antivirus,

i shut norton down, but I still have same error.

On Thu, Dec 1, 2011 at 2:40 AM, landowner <[hidden email]> wrote:

> thank you for your answer
>
> when i try to run the mysql, i get this error
> http://opensim-users.2152040.n2.nabble.com/file/n7049600/Ads%C4%B1z.jpg
>
> i thought that it was related to the norton antivirus,
>
> i shut norton down, but I still have same error.

go ahead and UNINSTALL your copy of Mysql (its most likely mangled)
Sim On A Stick comes with its own copy of MySql

--
Robert L Martin