I've started a list for the Hypergrid Adventurers Club

I've started a list for the Hypergrid Adventurers Club

John "Pathfinder" Lester
* Group name: The Hypergrid Adventurers Club
* Group home page: http://groups.google.com/group/the-hypergrid-adventurers-club
* Group email address [hidden email]

We'll be focusing on the topics of Opensim, the Hypergrid, education,
and exploration of all kinds of virtual worlds.

Hope to see you there.

-John "Pathfinder" Lester

----------------------------
John Lester
Director, Community Development
ReactionGrid
http://reactiongrid.com

Mobile: 617 910 0386 | Twitter: @Pathfinder
Blog: http://becunningandfulloftricks.com

“If you want to build a ship, don’t drum up the men to gather wood,
divide the work and give orders. Instead, teach them to yearn for the
vast and endless sea.”  -Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Re: I've started a list for the Hypergrid Adventurers Club

lamont cranston
Am I the only one who read that and thought of the South Park episode with Chef joining the "super adventurers club"?

On Sun, Jan 9, 2011 at 1:08 AM, John "Pathfinder" Lester <[hidden email]> wrote:
* Group name: The Hypergrid Adventurers Club
* Group home page: http://groups.google.com/group/the-hypergrid-adventurers-club
* Group email address [hidden email]

We'll be focusing on the topics of Opensim, the Hypergrid, education,
and exploration of all kinds of virtual worlds.

Hope to see you there.

-John "Pathfinder" Lester

----------------------------
John Lester
Director, Community Development
ReactionGrid
http://reactiongrid.com

Mobile: 617 910 0386 | Twitter: @Pathfinder
Blog: http://becunningandfulloftricks.com

“If you want to build a ship, don’t drum up the men to gather wood,
divide the work and give orders. Instead, teach them to yearn for the
vast and endless sea.”  -Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")