Import mesh with textures

enauman
Can anyone point me to a tutorial on how to import a mesh prim from Collada format WITH its texture? I've been doing 3D scanning with Kinect in Skanect software and using Meshlab to export to Collada (dae). Then uploading to Opensim 0.7.6 (Diva r-23797) which works as long as the mesh has ~ 20,000 faces. I've tried Kokua and Singularity to upload and selecting "textures" but only the mesh uploads. Any pointers are appreciated.
Thanks,
Erik