Imprudence new function "restore to last position"

Imprudence new function "restore to last position"

Opensimfan
latest  Imprudence has a new function "restore to last position" but i don't think this is fully implemented yet in to opensim...

06:29:41 - [CLIENT]: Unhandled packet RezRestoreToWorld from Melnik OpenSim
  (root ) in METROPOLIS.  Ignoring.

i'm running opensim as standalone... i will also ask on imprudence blog...
OpenSimFan

My Opensim/Second Life Blog
http://verwijs.wordpress.com

(Dutch, basic hardware/software help windows, Mac, Linux)
http://verwijs-pc.nl

My Twitter Page:
http://twitter.com/OpenSimFan

My Facebook page (be my friend, please )
http://www.facebook.com/andre.verwijs

My Google+ page (follow me please )
André Verwijs - Google+