Interesting tool: "Mega Region Splitter"

Interesting tool: "Mega Region Splitter"

Opensimfan
This post was updated on .
ok its a old code but still very interesting (i think) "Mega Region Splitter"
megaregion-splitter

I already asked for a tool to make a NEW megaregion, would be easy ...
there's also source code available..

would be a great addition to opensim ...

André
OpenSimFan

My Opensim/Second Life Blog
http://verwijs.wordpress.com

(Dutch, basic hardware/software help windows, Mac, Linux)
http://verwijs-pc.nl

My Twitter Page:
http://twitter.com/OpenSimFan

My Facebook page (be my friend, please )
http://www.facebook.com/andre.verwijs

My Google+ page (follow me please )
André Verwijs - Google+

Re: Interesting tool: "Mega Region Splitter"

hack13
You don't need something like that, you just simply in your "opensim.ini"

1.change combinecontinous = false
2. restart your simulator
3. in the console type "fix phantoms" under region root
4. then restart one last time and poof!
Done!

Re: Interesting tool: "Mega Region Splitter"

R.Gunther
Since when is opensim placeing megaprim region prims in the correct sim after you disabled mega regions ?
All the prims are still oocated in the root sim. Unless something is changed now. Thats something i like to know.

Are prims from mega region going back to its won regions after you disable the mega region function ? (and p[ossible type fix phantoms" ?