(Investigatin dll) information request about LukeSkywalker.IPNetwork.dll

(Investigatin dll) information request about LukeSkywalker.IPNetwork.dll

Luisillo Contepomi
Can someone tell me about the usefulness of this library
"LukeSkywalker.IPNetwork.dll"
It seems to me that it was an old library for windows XP on dynamic
links but I'm not sure.
Luisillo

Re: (Investigatin dll) information request about LukeSkywalker.IPNetwork.dll

Leal Duarte
Hi

     provides some tools to manage IPs, and it is in use

Ubit

On 31-May-20 18:45, Luisillo Contepomi wrote:

> Can someone tell me about the usefulness of this library
> "LukeSkywalker.IPNetwork.dll"
> It seems to me that it was an old library for windows XP on dynamic
> links but I'm not sure.
> Regards,
> --
> Luisillo

Re: (Investigatin dll) information request about LukeSkywalker.IPNetwork.dll

Luisillo Contepomi
Thank you very much.