Items purchased on Hypergrid never delivered in inventory...

Items purchased on Hypergrid never delivered in inventory...

aiaustin
Luca, thanks fro testing things on several setups.  I am struggling
to work out why items are failing to properly be transferred to HG
visitors.  The problems may not be exactly what you are experiencing
though, as the folder of items does appear as far as the receiving HG
visitors can see in their viewer in My Suitcase, but when they return
to their home grid only the basic clothing, alpha and body part items
are actually working.,  EVERY prim fails to rez in world or be attached.  See

I am happy to do any specific tests and with avatars on specific
grids or with specific content uploaded to the grid via an IAR that
Justin would feel is helpful.