JP2 format

Robert Klein
I have a couple of hundred jpeg files of textures and would like to add them to my inventory. I noticed under TextureAssetSet there are jp2 files. How do I get my jpeg files into my inventory as jp2?

-Robert

Re: JP2 format

Jeroen van Veen
On Friday 20 February 2009 20:03:57 Robert Klein wrote:
> I have a couple of hundred jpeg files of textures and would like to add
> them to my inventory. I noticed under TextureAssetSet there are jp2 files.
> How do I get my jpeg files into my inventory as jp2?
>
> -Robert

check out the jp2batch script on the wiki.

Re: JP2 format

Robert Klein
Ah sweet! Thanks Jeroen!!!

Jeroen van Veen wrote