[JVWR] Call for Editors: Assembled 2018 a quick turnaround issue
Call for editors for the Journal of Virtual Worlds Research
Call for Editors Assembled 2018
Call for Editors
February 4th 2018
We are looking for a *prime guest editor* (with potentially 1-2 co-editors)
to manage the process for 2018. There are 10 candidate manuscripts (out of
20), which will yield 5-6 papers for publication.
This is a great opportunity to influence the state of our field, to
experience yourself with online publishing procedures, and get the credit
on our website.
- Coordinate the reviewers of these 10 papers.
- Use our publication system -- extensively. (be also versed in Google
docs, Skype, and other current tools.)
- Be a deadline-targeted & taking-charge person.
- Work as a single editor or add one co-editor.
- Able to write a short intro including your view/vision/insight on the
- Get the academic credit as an editor.
Please reply by *February 10, 2018*, to [hidden email] <info@jvwresearch?subject=Editor%20for%20Assembled%202016> with an academic
CV and a cover letter listing your motivation and publishing/editing
*Publication:* April 2018
If you have colleagues who may be interested in becoming an editor or a
co-editor, please feel free to forward this call further.