[JVWR] CfP for Editors Assembled Q3 2016 - Part 2

[JVWR] CfP for Editors Assembled Q3 2016 - Part 2

Tzafnat Shpak

Call for Editors Assembled 2016
View this email in your browser

Call for Editors Assembled Q3 2016 - Part 2

May 15, 2016

We are looking for a prime guest editor (with potentially one co-editor) to manage the process for 2016, Q3. This is a great opportunity to influence the state of our field.

Your will:

  • Coordinate the reviewers of about 5 candidate papers.
  • Use our publication system -- extensively. (Be versed also with Google docs, Skype, and other current tools.)
  • Be a deadline-targeted & taking-charge person.
  • Work as single editor or add one co-editor.
  • Able to write a short intro including your view/vision/insight on the field.
  • Get the academic credit as an editor.
  • Choose / design the cover :-)

Please reply by May 30, 2016 to  [hidden email] with an academic CV and a cover letter listing your publishing and editing experience.

If you have colleagues who may be interested in becoming an editor or a co-editor, please feel free to forward this call further.

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Prof. Yesha Y. Sivan
Editor in Chief
JVWR - The Journal of Virtual Worlds Research

Copyright © 2016 Journal of Virtual Worlds Research, All rights reserved.