List of opensim related discord groups

Dr Ramesh Ramloll
Hello there,
Is there a list of opensim related discord groups available?
Regards
Ramesh

*Rameshsharma Ramloll* PhD, CEO CTO DeepSemaphore LLC, Landisville, PA;
Affiliate *Research Associate Professor*, Idaho State University,
Pocatello, ID 83209 Tel: 208-240-0040
LinkedIn <http://www.linkedin.com/in/rameshramloll>

Re: List of opensim related discord groups

Han Held
Hi. I'm not aware of a list.

Here's the opensim-related discord servers I'm personally aware of (be
aware that invites **probably** expire 24 hours after this email -I'm
not a discord expert, I've no idea why it works that way);

Hypergrid explorers and creators: https://discord.gg/Swap4M

Opensim-Fest: https://discord.gg/bPaBGR

Opensimworld.com: https://discord.gg/6vRY7c

Infinitigrid: https://discord.gg/NzDfth

Opensim life: https://discord.gg/6nwjHu

Regards,

-Han

On 2/11/2019 6:09 AM, Dr Ramesh Ramloll wrote:
> Hello there,
> Is there a list of opensim related discord groups available?
> Regards
> Ramesh

Re: List of opensim related discord groups

Isis Ophelia
Most opensim groups are now in MeWe