Litesim

Ai Austin

>I see from Second Onventort that they suoport Litesiom as well as
>Second Life and Opensim,.  But I cannot find any nformation abouyt
>Lutesim on GHoogle.  Litesim.com sems not to serve.

Anyone know about this is, who does it, how to get access to
information, and whether its relevant to look at for those of us
interested in cross platform portability? Ai

Re: Litesim

Charles Krinke-3
Litesim is a project that Gareth Nelson was working on. I havent heard much about it in recent months and dont know if it is still active or not. It is/was *sorta* compatible.

Charles