Load IAR - does it duplicate underlying assets?

Load IAR - does it duplicate underlying assets?

aiaustin
I wonder if anyone can help me check on how something works with load iar?

I have an IAR with a thousand or more items in it... mostly mesh and
want to make sure I don't upload two copies to my grid.

a) I uploaded the IAR once.

b) I have an updated version with some tidy up done, some items
renamed (but will have same content and UUIDs) and some items added,
but 90% is probably identical to the original.

Now, do I have to be careful with the second upload and only try to
upload the changed and new parts.. or can I just load the IAR again
and it will not add a second copy of the contents and meshes (or make
new UUIDs for the second copies)?  Just adding new INVENTORY items
but keeping the originally uploaded contents.

Re: Load IAR - does it duplicate underlying assets?

Melanie
As long as your asset UUIDs are unchanged, they won't be duplicated.

---- On Mon, 25 Sep 2017 12:30:36 +0000 Ai Austin <[hidden email]> wrote ----

Melanie wrote:
>As long as your asset UUIDs are unchanged, they won't be duplicated.

Great, thanks for confirming that Melanie. Ai