Load Test today, Wright Plaza, OSGrid at 1PM PDT

Load Test today, Wright Plaza, OSGrid at 1PM PDT

Teravus Ovares
Hello

We need testers in mass to help break the concurrency record and push
the opensim envelope.

please join us Today at One PM Pacific Daylight time at Wright Plaza on OSGrid

Bring your friends.  Bring your family..    Bring your sister's cousin!

Thanks!

Teravus

PS: if you want an audio file to promote the load test, use
http://teravus.wmcv.com/googletester/LoadTest.mp3

Re: Load Test today, Wright Plaza, OSGrid at 1PM PDT

Karen_Palen
Can we assume that "today" means Friday October 16, 2009?

Sorry to be so pedantic, but I have seen sillier screw-ups!

If that IS what you mean then I expect to be there!

Especially since I have a "homestead lot" near Wright Plaza. :-)

Karen

> We need testers in mass to help break the concurrency
> record and push
> the opensim envelope.
>
> please join us Today at One PM Pacific Daylight time at
> Wright Plaza on OSGrid
>
> Bring your friends.  Bring your family..
> Bring your sister's cousin!
>
> Thanks!
>
> Teravus
>
> PS: if you want an audio file to promote the load test,
> use
> http://teravus.wmcv.com/googletester/LoadTest.mp3

Re: Load Test today, Wright Plaza, OSGrid at 1PM PDT

Teravus Ovares
Yes, Friday.  I look forward to seeing you there!

Best Regards

Teravus