LoadImageURL

William Magee
I am using a server-side script to parse and format foreign-language
transliteration using LaTeX for display via the parcel media URL. This
works if I request a .gif file but does not work if I request a .png
(including 32, 16, and 8-bpp) or a .jpg (jpg returns a black
rectangle, png returns nothing at all).

All requests yield the log message seen below; none of the requests
yield an error.

Can anyone suggest why .gifs are displaying but not other types of
graphics files? I sure would like to use .png.

2009-11-01 04:15:15,047 DEBUG -
OpenSim.Region.CoreModules.Scripting.LoadImageURL.LoadImageURLModule
[LOADIMAGEURLMODULE] Returning 13407 bytes of image data for request
c1849af1-fa2e-42bd-8218-7e2c1a08ceb0

Thanks for your help,

Bill