Local accounts

Damean Paolino

This may seem like a silly question but, here goes.

I’m testing HG on my Beta grid and am running into a slight issue.  We’re running 0.8.1.2 Post_Fixes on our beta grid and our local accounts are unable to acquire content on Any foreign grid.  What could be the cause of this.  I’ve poured through the ini files and can’t seem to pinpoint what may be causing this issue.

Kind Regards,

Karl

___________________________

Karl M. Dreyer Jr.

In World Avi : Damean Paolino

Island Oasis, LLC Co-Founder | CIO

http://www.islandoasis.biz

Notice: The contents of this email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. The content of this email message is not to be disclosed, copied, distributed, or shared with any person(s) or entities without the express consent of the sender. This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named.

Re: Local accounts

Unadecal Arado
Without looking at your ROBUST? ini files, I'm not sur why this might be. A little bit more background information might help, though:

Was this a standalone grid which you have now reconfigured for HG?
Can users TP to other grids and return without issues?
Can HG users visit your grid without issues?

Regards,

Unadecal Arado