Location of -loginuri web page contents?

Location of -loginuri web page contents?

Ai Austin
cCn someone tell me where the default Opensim.exe served web page is
that is served for the -loginpage parameter to the SL viewer when
using Opensim... I want to try to customize it if possible..and don't
yet have the WI Redux interface going.

I.e. te ;age served by using for example:
      -loginpage http://virtual.aiai.ed.ac.uk:8002/?method=login

Re: Location of -loginuri web page contents?

Mike Mazur
Hi Ai,

On Thu, 15 Jan 2009 20:21:02 +0000
Ai Austin <[hidden email]> wrote:

> cCn someone tell me where the default Opensim.exe served web page is
> that is served for the -loginpage parameter to the SL viewer when
> using Opensim...

It looks like you can customize bin/http_loginform.html.example to your
liking and rename it to bin/http_loginform.html.

Mike