Lock avatar appearance

Olli Aro
Administrator

Hi all,

Anyone have any ideas how to lock the avatar appearance, so it cannot be changed by the users? Is there a configuration setting for this somewhere or is the only way to hack the client?

Thanks,

Olli

Re: Lock avatar appearance

Frisby, Adam

There’s an avatarappearance module. You could set it to simply ignore appearance request changes from the user. (some hackery required.)

Adam

Anyone have any ideas how to lock the avatar appearance, so it cannot be changed by the users? Is there a configuration setting for this somewhere or is the only way to hack the client?

Thanks,

Olli

Re: Lock avatar appearance

Olli Aro
Administrator

Thanks Adam,

I found that it was relatively easy to disable edit options from the client and since our customer has their own client anyway, we have gone with that approach.

Regards,

Olli