Long delay in a saved notecard in an inworld prim being shown in prim contents

Long delay in a saved notecard in an inworld prim being shown in prim contents

aiaustin
I have a prim with a script in it to simply save the avatar
appearance as a notecard into the prim itself.   So the avatar
appearance can be cloned for an NPC.

But although the scripts reports it has written the notecard., when I
edit the prim to retrieve it, the notecard is not present.

As its on one of my own regions on OSGrid, I can even do a backup to
force persistence of the changes, I thought. But it still does not
show. It only shows when I log out and back in (with Firestorm).

Is this a recent problem, I do not remember this being an issue before.

Shall I report it on Mantis?

Another odd thing... again I don't recall this before.  I could not
put an inventory item (the prim mentioned above) in world - it shows
the not permitted icon). And the no building allowed icon showed in
the top parcel bar.  Even though this is for the plot owner and
region owner avatar.  I had to change the plot to allow anyone to
build, so the no build icon was not present.  is that yet another
issue?  I will report it on Mantis if others have seen this.