Looking for an animator to make some specific machinima animations

Looking for an animator to make some specific machinima animations

Lindy (McKeown) Orwin
HI all
Can anyone recommend a contract animator?

Or know of open source animations suitable for export to OpenSim. I need some specific animations for a medical scenario including
Read patient charts
Any kind of patient and doctor interactions
Broken leg in traction pose
Visitor or nurse comforting patient such as standing or sitting at the bedside and stroking someone's arm

Thanks
Lindy

---------------

Lindy (McKeown) Orwin
Cell: 360 536 5047 (USA)

Skype Number: 07 3103 3106 (Telephone from Australia only)

Second Life & ReactionGrid - Decka Mah
Email: [hidden email]
SPICE Virtual Worlds Project Manager

School of Science & Technology

University of New England, Australia

LinkedIn Twitter
Skype Lindymac

Re: Looking for an animator to make some specific machinima animations

Clare Atkins
Hi Lindy,
I can't guarantee that you will find all that you need but Linda Kellie has posted a large number of high quality animations on her website just in the last couple of weeks.  They are freely available for use in any virtual world and well worth investigating. You can find them here:
Hope that's helpful.
Clare

On Fri, Aug 5, 2011 at 4:57 AM, Lindy (McKeown) Orwin <[hidden email]> wrote:
HI all
Can anyone recommend a contract animator?

Or know of open source animations suitable for export to OpenSim. I need some specific animations for a medical scenario including
Read patient charts
Any kind of patient and doctor interactions
Broken leg in traction pose
Visitor or nurse comforting patient such as standing or sitting at the bedside and stroking someone's arm

Thanks
Lindy

---------------

Lindy (McKeown) Orwin
Cell: <a href="tel:360%20536%205047" value="+13605365047" target="_blank">360 536 5047 (USA)

Skype Number: 07 3103 3106 (Telephone from Australia only)

Second Life & ReactionGrid - Decka Mah
Email: [hidden email]
SPICE Virtual Worlds Project Manager

School of Science & Technology

University of New England, Australia

LinkedIn Twitter
Skype Lindymac

Re: Looking for an animator to make some specific machinima animations

Lindy (McKeown) Orwin
Thanks Clare
I do  have those and follow Linda. My nurse can wash her hands thanks to Linda LOL.

Grateful for the pointer though. Linda doesn't do custom work at the moment sadly.

thanks again
Lindy

Re: Looking for an animator to make some specific machinima animations

Slavin, Simon

On 4 Aug 2011, at 11:16pm, Clare Atkins wrote:

> I can't guarantee that you will find all that you need but Linda Kellie has posted a large number of high quality animations on her website just in the last couple of weeks.  They are freely available for use in any virtual world and well worth investigating. You can find them here:
> http://www.lindakellie.com/

I can recommend using a professional animator for your requirements and it looks as if Ms. Kellie has the experience you need.

Simon.