Looking for an opensim 3d modeler

Dr Ramesh Ramloll
Hello,
I am interested in paying for custom mesh objects that works well in opensim, only modeling and texturing are needed at this time.Please get in touch with me privately if you are available. Some experience in dealing with quirky opensim physics for uploaded mesh objects is a plus.
Regards
Ramesh

Rameshsharma Ramloll PhD, CEO CTO DeepSemaphore LLC, Affiliate Research Associate Professor, Idaho State University, Pocatello, ID 83209 Tel: 208-240-0040

Re: Looking for an opensim 3d modeler

Wade Schuette
I might be interested.
What kind of objects do you need and what ballpark price range are you expecting per object?
( to be paid only upon delivery of satisfactory objects.)

Wade

On Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 3:21 PM, Dr Ramesh Ramloll <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello,
I am interested in paying for custom mesh objects that works well in opensim, only modeling and texturing are needed at this time.Please get in touch with me privately if you are available. Some experience in dealing with quirky opensim physics for uploaded mesh objects is a plus.
Regards
Ramesh

Rameshsharma Ramloll PhD, CEO CTO DeepSemaphore LLC, Affiliate Research Associate Professor, Idaho State University, Pocatello, ID 83209 Tel: <a href="tel:208-240-0040" value="+12082400040" target="_blank">208-240-0040

R. Wade Schuette, CDP, MBA, MPH
698 Monterey Ave
Morro Bay CA 93442
cell: 1 (734) 635-0508
fax:  1 (734) 864-0318

Re: Looking for an opensim 3d modeler

Slavin, Simon

On 8 Dec 2012, at 11:21pm, Dr Ramesh Ramloll wrote:

> I am interested in paying for custom mesh objects that works well in opensim, only modeling and texturing are needed at this time.

Your best way to find good modellers is to find people who have already modelled something similar you like and offer them contract work.  this site is pretty good:

<http://opensim-creations.com>

Simon.