Mac OS X Mavericks problem

Dr Ramesh Ramloll
Hello,
I am asking on this list because I think it is relevant to a users list.
Anyone using a viewer (Firestorm) on Mac OS X Mavericks experiencing voice issues? I have a few friends connect on an opensim world of mine, one of them was using a Mac OS X mavericks but he seems to be the only one to not being able to voice chat. Is this a known issue. I googled and did not find anything to help. Any ideas?
Ramesh

Rameshsharma Ramloll PhD, CEO CTO DeepSemaphore LLC, Affiliate Research Associate Professor, Idaho State University, Pocatello, ID 83209 Tel: 208-240-0040

Re: Mac OS X Mavericks problem

M.E. Verhagen
You could try to ask for help with the firestorm team: http://www.firestormviewer.org/support/

They are the firestorm viewer experts and when there is an issue with the viewer on a specific os then they are the ones who can fix it.

Re: Mac OS X Mavericks problem

Robin Teigland
Not sure if it is relevant.. But maybe something similar to what happens with the SL viewer.   I had lots of problems last night and finally found this solution – one I had never seen before.

---------------
Dr. Robin  Teigland
Associate Professor, Department of Marketing & Strategy
Program Director, PhD Program in Business Administration
Stockholm School of Economics
www.sse.edu
Personal URL: www.knowledgenetworking.org
Twitter: robinteigland

One of the Global 50 Business Professors on Twitter: http://ldrlb.co/top-professors-on-twitter

Check out our latest book: The Immersive Internet: Reflections on the Entangling of the Virtual with Society, Politics, and the Economy by Palgrave Macmillan

From: "M.E. Verhagen" <[hidden email]>
Date: Wednesday, February 12, 2014 11:59 AM
To: "[hidden email]" <[hidden email]>
Subject: Re: [Opensim-users] Mac OS X Mavericks problem