Map not showing drawn prim in 0.6.6

Ai Austin
My regions maps are showing the region terraintexture, but not the
overlaid approximate prims in our 0.6.6 (svn 9993) setup.

I have both these true... and have flushed the map cache by deleting
the last refresh in the regiona description files.

     DrawPrimOnMapTile = true
     TextureOnMapTile = true

This used to work fine in out 0.6.3 setup.

Is this a known problem, is there a simple fix, is it fixed already
post 0.6.6, or should I report it as a bug on Mantis?

Re: Map not showing drawn prim in 0.6.6

Chris Hart
I think it's a known issue in 0.6.6 - we have similar issues on all our grids that run it, but I think it was fixed between 0.6.6 and 0.6.7 since a grid we have on 0.6.7 shows prims on the map.

And I believe 0.6.7 was officially released today and can be downloaded from here: http://opensimulator.org/wiki/Download so that's an option if you want your prims back urgently.

Chris

________________________________

My regions maps are showing the region terraintexture, but not the
overlaid approximate prims in our 0.6.6 (svn 9993) setup.

I have both these true... and have flushed the map cache by deleting
the last refresh in the regiona description files.

     DrawPrimOnMapTile = true
     TextureOnMapTile = true

This used to work fine in out 0.6.3 setup.

Is this a known problem, is there a simple fix, is it fixed already
post 0.6.6, or should I report it as a bug on Mantis?

winmail.dat (6K) Download Attachment