MapImageModulele = Warp3DImageModule

aiaustin
 From JustinCC's Blog...
    * Melanie ported the Warp3D map tile renderer from omfOS.  This
produces main map tiles of higher quality than the current
rendered.  However, it is still considered experimental.  If you want
to try it then set MapImageModule = Warp3DImageModule in the
[Startup] section of OpenSim.ini (cb6e403).
Looks very nice.  I activated it on the Openvue Grid to test it out.
What are the alternatives (or the default?) for MapImageModule?

I wonder if a section can be added to the new style
OpenSim.ini.example for this?