MaxAgents in region.ini have not efect 0.9.1.0dev

MaxAgents in region.ini have not efect 0.9.1.0dev

Luisillo Contepomi
Avatars can not login
Full region alert at 25
but in region are 22 npcs not sense as agent and 2 real avatars. When
try other have this errors.

R.O.B.U.S.T.:

21:39:51 - [LLOGIN SERVICE]: Login failed for test Maes, reason: The region is f
ull

Region log
21:39:51 - [AGENT HANDLER]: QueryAccess returned False (The region is full). Ver
sion=0, 0.7/0.7

Please confirm and report to mantis if is confirmed.
Regards

Re: MaxAgents in region.ini have not efect 0.9.1.0dev

Luisillo Contepomi
Tested login first with avatars and after npc (NOT sense as agent.)
Version: OpenSim 0.9.1.0 Snail Dev  from today.

Region configured with MaxAgents = 100

Only you can log 20 avatars (and after you can create npcs )
If you create first the 20 npcs.. then you can log ONLY with 2 real avatars

Regards

El sáb., 8 jun. 2019 a las 21:45, Luisillo Contepomi
(<[hidden email]>) escribió:

> Avatars can not login
> Full region alert at 25
> but in region are 22 npcs not sense as agent and 2 real avatars. When
> try other have this errors.
>
> R.O.B.U.S.T.:
>
> 21:39:51 - [LLOGIN SERVICE]: Login failed for test Maes, reason: The region is f
> ull
>
> Region log
> 21:39:51 - [AGENT HANDLER]: QueryAccess returned False (The region is full). Ver
> sion=0, 0.7/0.7
>
> Please confirm and report to mantis if is confirmed.
> Regards

Re: MaxAgents in region.ini have not efect 0.9.1.0dev

AJLDuarte
MaxAgents defines the max that can be set on region/estate viewer tab
use that to change Agent Limit. Currently you may need to use a older viewer.

NPCs are included in the count for agents limit.

Ubit

On 08-Jun-19 21:38, Luisillo Contepomi wrote:

> Tested login first with avatars and after npc (NOT sense as agent.)
> Version: OpenSim 0.9.1.0 Snail Dev  from today.
>

> Region configured with MaxAgents = 100
>
> Only you can log 20 avatars (and after you can create npcs )
> If you create first the 20 npcs.. then you can log ONLY with 2 real avatars
>
> Regards
>
> El sáb., 8 jun. 2019 a las 21:45, Luisillo Contepomi
> (<[hidden email]>) escribió:
>> Avatars can not login
>> Full region alert at 25
>> but in region are 22 npcs not sense as agent and 2 real avatars. When
>> try other have this errors.
>>
>> R.O.B.U.S.T.:
>>
>> 21:39:51 - [LLOGIN SERVICE]: Login failed for test Maes, reason: The region is f
>> ull
>>
>> Region log
>> 21:39:51 - [AGENT HANDLER]: QueryAccess returned False (The region is full). Ver
>> sion=0, 0.7/0.7
>>
>> Please confirm and report to mantis if is confirmed.
>> Regards

Re: MaxAgents in region.ini have not efect 0.9.1.0dev

Raven
I am pretty confused why I am receiving all these messages. I know I
attempted to contact support because my account has yet to be approved, but
I am not sure what any of this is. :(

On Sat, Jun 8, 2019, 7:49 PM Leal Duarte <[hidden email]> wrote:

> MaxAgents defines the max that can be set on region/estate viewer tab
> use that to change Agent Limit. Currently you may need to use a older
> viewer.
>
> NPCs are included in the count for agents limit.
>
> Ubit
>
> On 08-Jun-19 21:38, Luisillo Contepomi wrote:
> > Tested login first with avatars and after npc (NOT sense as agent.)
> > Version: OpenSim 0.9.1.0 Snail Dev  from today.
> >

> > Region configured with MaxAgents = 100
> >
> > Only you can log 20 avatars (and after you can create npcs )
> > If you create first the 20 npcs.. then you can log ONLY with 2 real
> avatars
> >
> > Regards
> >
> > El sáb., 8 jun. 2019 a las 21:45, Luisillo Contepomi
> > (<[hidden email]>) escribió:
> >> Avatars can not login
> >> Full region alert at 25
> >> but in region are 22 npcs not sense as agent and 2 real avatars. When
> >> try other have this errors.
> >>
> >> R.O.B.U.S.T.:
> >>
> >> 21:39:51 - [LLOGIN SERVICE]: Login failed for test Maes, reason: The
> region is f
> >> ull
> >>
> >> Region log
> >> 21:39:51 - [AGENT HANDLER]: QueryAccess returned False (The region is
> full). Ver
> >> sion=0, 0.7/0.7
> >>
> >> Please confirm and report to mantis if is confirmed.
> >> Regards

Re: MaxAgents in region.ini have not efect 0.9.1.0dev

Luisillo Contepomi
Thank you for answer.