Mesh suggestions

Timeka Cobb
Hello all, hope things are well!

Does anyone know where I can obtain mesh that are youth and LGBTQ based?
Want to add them in a grid I'm creating that deals with at risk youth.

Blessings,
Timeka Cobb

Re: Mesh suggestions

Asaff Belfer
What kind of mesh could that be?

On Thu, May 2, 2019 at 9:17 PM Timeka Cobb <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello all, hope things are well!
>
> Does anyone know where I can obtain mesh that are youth and LGBTQ based?
> Want to add them in a grid I'm creating that deals with at risk youth.
>
> Blessings,
> Timeka Cobb

Re: Mesh suggestions

Timeka Cobb
Anything, are there any related to the LGBT community for example. Will
research sites like Outworldz or TurboSquid to see if there are.