Migrating Groups?

Master_Mirage
Ok have a question. In .69 groups (we have many) then we update to .7rc2. How do i take the old existing groups and make them work in the newer rev.?
Is there some trick to migrate the old groups data to the new format?
When i try to combine the old and new db's i can see and change to an older group but wount let me set anything (deed to). It will let make new ones though and the newone lets me deed things normaly to it.
Our problem is that the .69 groups system was highly dependant on groups and land/object ownership.

tnx
Our New Web Page
Http://www.TritonGrid.com

Re: Migrating Groups?

Master_Mirage
Sub Note: We use groups as another level of admin grid wide. So its not so simple as just some click as normal. 2/3rds of 100+ regions are admin owned (deeded) so the admin group can be more reposive at a user level. If we cant switch this over some how, what happens to all that work when we have no controll of it after the change?
So its kinda important here.
Our New Web Page
Http://www.TritonGrid.com