Migrating from SQLite to MySQL

Robert Klein
What is the best way to migrate from SQLite (standalone) to MySQL (standalone) without losing our current avatars, logins, objects, scripts, and such? What are some of the concepts a new user would need to know before migration? Without having to start from scratch? High level and "need to know" kinds of stuff? What are some good links and resources for basic info that relates to OpenSim implementations using MySQL? Can someone use MySQL without becoming a sophisticated database administrator?

Thanks,

-Robert

Re: Migrating from SQLite to MySQL

jeff1564