Missing skin and cloth now?

Jawa Lunk
Greetings, something weird is happening...

My avatar was fine for days...I get on my sim today, and his shirt, pants
and skin are invisible???

I rebaked textures, and nothing

I shut off http textures, and still nothing

I even made new cloths and skin and nothing...what is going on?  Anyone have
a clue?

I'm using the new SL viewer and have been without a problem on opensim
0.7.1.1

I just don't understand how it could work for weeks, then just stop LOL

Re: Missing skin and cloth now?

Lindy (McKeown) Orwin
Lots of people have been complaining about texture issues in Second Life with the latest update of the viewer so it might be related to the update.
Lindy

--

Lindy (McKeown) Orwin
Second Life and OpenSim Grids  - Decka Mah

Re: Missing skin and cloth now?

Have you cleared your viewer cache?  Sometimes cached textures can become corrupted.

http://justincc.org/blog