Moving the OpenSim office hour to 1800 UTC for the summer

Moving the OpenSim office hour to 1800 UTC for the summer

justincc
Okay, so a couple of days ago the clocks went to Summer Time in many parts of the US, and on the 29th March will go to
summer time in many parts of Europe.

After some discussion in today's OpenSim meeting on OSGrid, we decided to switch the meeting from 1900 UTC to 1800 UTC
on Tuesdays starting from 31st March.  This means that in much of Europe and the US (in three weeks) we'll end up back
at the same local meeting time.

As usual, alternative time proposals are welcome.

Justin Clark-Casey
http://justincc.wordpress.com