Multiple robust instance with multiple databases

Multiple robust instance with multiple databases

Sara Payne
I am trying to set up a grid with multiple instances of robust
(successful). I then tried to separate out the databases so they are also
separate. When I did everything appeared to work, however, iar's could not
be imported. Every time I said the root folder of the user inventory could
not be found. Additionally, any changes which I made in a viewer were lost
at relog. Well not lost completely, but created items were sent to the lost
and found folder.

Can anyone give any guidance?

Thanks in advance for your help

Sara

Re: Multiple robust instance with multiple databases

Asaff Belfer
Hello,

How did you separate the databases exactly? It's possible to have some
parts of the grid in separated databases (or schemas) like regions and
estates but there is a main core that has to be stored in one database and
shared by all robusts.

Thanks,
Asaff