My first attempt at making an instructional video in opensim

My first attempt at making an instructional video in opensim

Dr Ramesh Ramloll
http://youtu.be/GaQPFIJNKZE

I am not sure if the outcome would have been better if I had planned properly. Our intention was really to test the game board, but I thought it would be a good idea to record the first interaction live.
Then I made some video edits ... and that's about it. I do know that the audio needs improving ...
we grappled with how to record the voice chat with systems sounds etc... can you believe that it is
still not straight forward to do this even today :P, but anyway got it done ...

Ramesh

Rameshsharma Ramloll PhD, CEO CTO DeepSemaphore LLC, Affiliate Research Associate Professor, Idaho State University, Pocatello, ID 83209 Tel: 208-240-0040