NPC, how to stop internal animations

Giovanni De Gasperis
Hi there.

I would like to make a statue in OpenSimulator using a NPC.
I setup the pose and the create/sit script, fine.

But the NPC avatar keeps breathing… Quite kreepy for a statue!

Is there any way to stop the internal breating animation of the avatar?

Thank’s

Giovanni

Re: NPC, how to stop internal animations

Luisillo Contepomi
Create your pose with qavimator or other similar.
http://qavimator.org/
Touch (rotate or move) a little all bones (one by one) moving or rotating 0.001
Save and upload it with the max priority as bucle.

The default anim have low priority. Your animation (pose) with more
priority stop your avatar breathing or moving the torso. As AO do.

Kind regards,
Luisillo

> Hi there.
>
> I would like to make a statue in OpenSimulator using a NPC.
> I setup the pose and the create/sit script, fine.
>
> But the NPC avatar keeps breathing... Quite kreepy for a statue!
>
> Is there any way to stop the internal breating animation of the avatar?
>
> Thank's
>
> Giovanni

Re: NPC, how to stop internal animations

Luisillo Contepomi
you must move in rotation the pelvis, all the torso bones before save.
All mean all.
If you do not move a bone.. this bone will move breathing.
Regards,
Luisillo