Native Chinese builders skilled with authentic Chinese historical structures?

Native Chinese builders skilled with authentic Chinese historical structures?

EGBainbridge/Apollo Manga
Does any one know of any skilled creators in SL or OpenSim, preferably Native Chinese, who are skilled at building authentic Chinese historical structures and objects?  This would be a paid gig in a grid I am designing for a client.  The emphasis will be on the Hong Kong area.

If you prefer to answer privately, you can reach me through the contact form on my personal website erikbainbridge.com/formmailer

Apollo Manga (Erik Gordon Bainbridge)
Writer, instructor, former software engineer
Northern California
ErikBainbridge.com
VirtualMarin.com
hypergrid: marin.us.com:8002