Need advice concerning firestorm for open sim

Need advice concerning firestorm for open sim

admin
I am looking for someone who is involved in the firestorm community for
opensim.
I know second life and open sim are almost the same, but I need some who
knows opensim as well.
If there anyone who is, please Email me at [hidden email]

Second, is there anyone who builds custom avatars?
Also please Email me

thank you

Danny

Re: Need advice concerning firestorm for open sim

Wade Schuette
Danny,

If you look on elance, a great source for freelance programmers and
artists, at
https://www.elance.com

you can find 71 people listed as "3D Character Artist" and their rates.
There are many more who list "Second Life".

I didn't see many explicitly listing "open sim", but you could specify
that you need both a mesh avatar AND ability to successfully import it
into Open Sim -- which I think (?) is pretty much the same constraint as
being able to import into Second Life.

It looks worth posting your contract-job there and see who bids on it
for how much.

Wade