New Kokua branch 3.7.8.35024 - SL dropping UDP for CDN ...

New Kokua branch 3.7.8.35024 - SL dropping UDP for CDN ...

Opensimfan

New Kokua branch 3.7.8.35024 is out. SL is dropping UDP for CDN (content
delivery network) not really sure if Opensimulator needs this,
need to see witch one is more effective...

full comment her...
http://goo.gl/mL26YC

Thank you for reading this message, I will send a reply As soon as
possible...

Thank you

My Twitter Page (follow me please)
http://twitter.com/OpenSimFan

My Facebook page (Become my friend please :) )
http://www.facebook.com/andre.verwijs

My Google+ page (Follow me please :) )
https://plus.google.com/111310545842863442992

..
OpenSimFan

My Opensim/Second Life Blog
http://verwijs.wordpress.com

(Dutch, basic hardware/software help windows, Mac, Linux)
http://verwijs-pc.nl

My Twitter Page:
http://twitter.com/OpenSimFan

My Facebook page (be my friend, please )
http://www.facebook.com/andre.verwijs

My Google+ page (follow me please )
André Verwijs - Google+