New features tool on website is spammed

Jabba Gruppman
  Hello,

I hope an admin is reading the list, too.
The new feature tool on the opensimulator.org website is massively spammed
and therefore unusable.

http://opensimulator.org/features/

Would be great to have someone looking into this and removing all the spam.
Maybe a captcha would be a good idea...

jabbaah
@ grid.annuna.net:8002 (HG1.5)

Re: New features tool on website is spammed

justincc
>   Hello,
>
> I hope an admin is reading the list, too.
> The new feature tool on the opensimulator.org website is massively spammed
> and therefore unusable.
>
> http://opensimulator.org/features/
>
> Would be great to have someone looking into this and removing all the spam.
> Maybe a captcha would be a good idea...

I don't think any developers have looked at that for a long time.  If no maintainers step forward then it would be more
sensible to remove it.

Re: New features tool on website is spammed

andrew johnson-3
i agree its needs cleaned up and put anti spam system - i think easier if someone watches them