New grid

Johnyhasagun
Im setting up a new grid, will have over 100 regions.
Im looking for a we designer, specificly looking for someone who can make a banner for me at no cost.
Im also looking for someone who can promote my server.
Im also looking for a server manager.

las but not least Im looking for a good amount of testers to start testing sometime in the next couple of days. just to make sure im not getting any errors as well as to see what type of load this will be.

Anyone interested in attatching their sims can message me directly.
Thanks,