New opensim hosting, at bargain prices

Marisa Giancarla-2
Hello! Looking to rent a Opensim region? We have a great deal - for the first month trial you pay just $15 (for basic service and host setup) and $20/month thereafter. If you need more horsepower we also offer expanded hosting. All our servers use SSD drives for speed and reliability. Just take a look at https://OpensimHosting.org and see what we offer! A great deal from a trusted source...

Re: New opensim hosting, at bargain prices

Johan Taal

Local accounts at http://www.simvalley.nl get a FREE sim. As free as
opensim is...
John