Noob question: How to add new avatars?

James T. Abraham
Hi,

What is the process for adding new avatar accounts to a standalone
opensim?  I've been searching, but haven't found anything that explains
the process.

Thanks,

JTA

Re: Noob question: How to add new avatars?

Kevin Buckley
At the console type 'create user Firstname Lastname password' (don't include
the quotes!).  Then just hit return to accept the other defaults (unless you
want your AV to login to somewhere other than region 1000,1000).

A list of server commands is here:
http://opensimulator.org/wiki/Server_Commands

And you can type 'help' on the console to get the list.