OSCC2014 Dynamic virtual environments demo region

OSCC2014 Dynamic virtual environments demo region

Виталий Фицнер
Hello,
On OSCC2014 I have made a presentation (Dynamic virtual environments), and I’ve promised to set up a demo region.
Details about this region are here: http://www.itriality.ru/index.html/index.php/en/articles/103-oscc-2014-demo
I invite you to try it. Of course, bugs, crashes and so on are possible, it’s a very early prototype 
I am really interested in any feedback.
There has been also some interest to our old ASP.Net IIS asset server.  I’ve set up the repository, but I doubt that it will work with current OpenSim.
The repository is here:  https://bitbucket.org/vitaly_chashin/asp_assets
It is 2.5 years old. In theory, you need to set up m_connectionString in AssetHandler.cs, create a site in IIS and change robust.ini and GridCommon.ini; I’ll try to test it, fix and write detailed instruction later this week.
                        Vitaly