OSGrid turns 2 on Wednesday

Frisby, Adam

Hi everyone,

PSA from OSGrid:

OSGrid turns 2 on Wednesday (22nd), and we’re having opening festivities start at 6:00PM UTC (11AM PST) – we’re aiming to try break some of OpenSim’s concurrency records; so please feel free to show up with friends and spread the word.

Adam

Re: OSGrid turns 2 on Wednesday

calculated by http://timeanddate.com/worldclock/converted.html?day=22&month=7&year=2009&hour=18&min=0&sec=0&p1=0&p2=37

best regards
Wordfromthe Wise

OSGrid turns 2 on Wednesday (22nd), and we’re having opening festivities start at 6:00PM UTC (11AM PST) – we’re aiming to try break some of OpenSim’s concurrency records; so please feel free to show up with friends and spread the word.

Adam

for germany that is :

LocationLocal timeTime zone
UTCMittwoch, 22. Juli 2009, 18:00:00
Berlin (Germany - Berlin)Mittwoch, 22. Juli 2009, 20:00:00UTC+2 hours CEST

Re: OSGrid turns 2 on Wednesday

Frisby, Adam

Forgot: Sim name is ‘OSG2B Celebration’ – I’ll get Neb to post a HG link once it’s been moved to its new server (although we’d prefer people logged in the conventional way, since HG users don’t count towards grid concurrency).

Adam

OSGrid turns 2 on Wednesday (22nd), and we’re having opening festivities start at 6:00PM UTC (11AM PST) – we’re aiming to try break some of OpenSim’s concurrency records; so please feel free to show up with friends and spread the word.

Adam

Re: OSGrid turns 2 on Wednesday

Frisby, Adam

HG Link: plaza04.osgrid.org:7005

Events start at 6PM UTC (11AM pst?) and continue all night – if the sim crashes, just relog – we’ll be trying to keep it online throughout the events.