OSSL Function Block

Randy Pierce

I am curious to know if anyone has modified an OSSL Function Block for the opensim.ini add-in. The last one that I could find was part of the OpenSimulator DEV 0.7.3 package. I would be interested to either receive an update or be pointed in the right direction (one that is already created is requested, I do not wish to build one nor do I have the talent for it).

Re: OSSL Function Block

R.Gunther
Not sure what you exactly means, but take a look in the opensimdefaults.ini there you find all the ossl commands that part you can copy over to opensim.ini

On 2014-07-06 04:10, The Pierce Family wrote:

I am curious to know if anyone has modified an OSSL Function Block for the opensim.ini add-in.

RE: OSSL Function Block

Randy Pierce

This was an OSSL Function Block, indicating which itemized OS functions were allowed in the specific region. I have pasted a copy here for anyone having input to this:

http://pastebin.com/Uu6CDtpD

On 2014-07-06 04:10, The Pierce Family wrote:

I am curious to know if anyone has modified an OSSL Function Block for the opensim.ini add-in.

http://opensim-users.2152040.n2.nabble.com/OSSL-Function-Block-tp7581501p7581502.html

To start a new topic under opensim-users, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from opensim-users, click here.
NAML

Changing the world - one prim at a time! The Insight Concepts Grid http://gcse.dyndns.org:8002

Re: OSSL Function Block

Mister Blue
If you're talking about enabling the OS functions, I create an OpenSimAllows.ini file in the bin/config directory (have to create it if not there) which contains all of my OS function enablements. An example of same is at https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/86260377/OpenSimAllows.ini .

As a side note, creating INI files in the bin/config directory is a good way of changing parameters rather than editing OpenSim.ini and OpenSimDefaults.ini . Sadly, because of the way OpenSim does includes of INI files, you cannot put overrides of any of the config-include/*.ini files there.